Thursday 12 December 2013

The holidays


Aloha!
Finally have the time to write a proper blogpost!
I'm sorry :(
I apologize.

 Now, let's go back to the day I ended my last paper- Chinese
The chinese paper was kinda hard :(
The essay questions were like hmmm
Looking easy but pointless
So I ended up writing the first question, 
成功的背后
I wrote it in a way of writing my own story
which is kinda dangerous because it might go out of topic :O

We went to karaoke after the exam
To celebrate the END OF SPM
*fireworks*


Sorry for the poor photo quality
Don't you know this is the disadvantage of taking pictures at a indoor place? :P

The second day,
I woke up at 10am
Wanted to blog but I'm lazy
I was thinking that
" Today is my first day of holiday, I should enjoy. "
Ps. it doesn't mean that blogging = not enjoy

So I made myself a cup of milo
and stayed myself in front of the laptop for few hours
watching THE HEIRS
*love*
The Heirs is so nice omg
I love how Kim Tan treated Eun Sang :3
It is so romantic <3
 But too bad I can't find a way to download it
my 3G sucks so I only managed to watch until episode 3
sadly.

I forgot what I did on the second day of holiday hahah
I have bad memory :(
But what I remember is
I baked cakes and cookies.
and I'm selling them.
(Will promote them at another post)

I went shopping almost everyday!
My mum took one week off because she needs to clear her leave.
We shopped alot for christmas and chinese new year.
I know that's too early,
But we can't go travel this year,
Because my mum said she wants to spend the money on decorating our house.
So the only way we can do is
SHOP ALOT IN KUCHING.
Although its kinda expesive compared to KL :(

But think again,
It's true.
We should save the money for more purpose.
Next year,
I'm gonna enter my new school.
I'm gonna have my own room.
I'm gonna spend alot of money on my new room 
Because I want a nice, romantic, lovely room.
As a girl that WANTED to be an interior designer,
I want to design my own room and add in all my ideas.
I'm gonna start driving too so petrol fee is needed.

So now,
Let's the photos speak.

The last day to meet most of them


Shopping


Hangout with my babe

 I never tried photobooth.
We went to try and it was fun!
My face looks so funny after the edit.
The system will edit for us and smoothen our skin.
But the photos were still nice and luckily, 
She loves it. 

 
That might be our last hangout so we decided to wear something special.
We always wonder why girls can wear dresses and skirts to shop around for few hours.
So we decided to try it.
We took a photo to document the historical moment at my house.
This, is the first time in my life I wear skirt.
and also her first time. 
<3


The first thing I drew for her <3
The pig represents her because I always called her BABI.
She loves sleeping so yeah :3
I called her 朱子 when we had our own conversations on her notebook
We wrote our conversations on her notebook while teachers were teaching
and we were not allowed to talk.

The sheep represents me.
But I don't know the reason why I'm a sheep ._.
She called me 杨子
<3

I went to the airport and sent her off.
She went to Singapore and might not be coming back and just study there.
It was so sad to send her off and see her entering the entrance :(
I will miss you.
I will always love you BABI
<3


No comments: