Thursday 4 July 2013

The friends

I'm now studying in a school thats kinda fail. Almost all the students do not like the school (smile) 
My school has a rule. They change our class according to our results after the PMR. 
And this had separated me and my bestfriend. So I really hate this school during that time. 
(ps. It doesn't means that I love my school :P) 

But I also met alot of friends after I changed my class. I have friends from other classes.
 I love my new class, new classmates and also old classmates. 
Although there are also some that are not really cooperative (sad)


One of my bestfriend. 
The lizard / chopstick / auntie (laugh)


Another bestfriend of mine.
The hippo.


My good friend / teacher.
The one that always taught me english. 
The one that always reminds me that he helped me to get 
an A for my english during PMR.
shitty friend


The one that let me know 
how a horse looks like if it transform to human
(clap hands)
This horse is kinda nerd, I know it.


He used to be my No.1 bestfriend.
The guy that gets serious when he starts to kiasu.
cheesecakelover / angkukueh


My gossip partner.
Gossip king / super kiasu-kia / Cherson Phang


The cute guy that can sing well
I love him so much as a friend because he is so cute 
(smile)
-pau-


selfie.
I know I'm kinda fat in this photo
(smile)

All of these are the friends that mean so much to me
during my form 4 and form 5 life
Thank you guys
(love)





twitter // magdelovinit
instagram // magdelovinit
ask.fm // magdelovinit

No comments: