Saturday 2 November 2013

Ready and not ready.


3 days to SPM,
I'm not ready yet.

32 days to freedom,
I'm always ready.

26 days to say goodbye to friends,
I'm not ready to face the sadness.

The last day of school was 5 days ago,
I cried everyday,
Missing the precious moments I had with my friends.

They are leaving soon,
Some going to KL,
Some going to Singapore.

And I,
Will wait for them in Kuching.

Few years later,
We might not recognise each other anymore,
But I hope they could remember who is Magdelyn.

One of my friend said,
Few years later,
When we meet again,
There will be a hot girl beside the muscular him.

Few of them said,
They think I will get married in few years after high school,
I will pregnant before I get married.
Sounds like a slut huh

My best friend said,
She will remember there's a girl that talks like MP5.

I'm not ready to say goodbye to these people.
I'm never ready.


Magdelovinit

No comments: