Sunday 5 January 2014

生日快樂 from Malaysia ❤️


We were strangers
I knew your name
But you are not my friend
You were just some anonymous in my school

I knew what class were you in
I knew where did you lived
I knew how old are you
I knew your family stories
Because your sis was my friend

You started to be my friend
You knew my name
You came into my life
You play an important role in it

We got closer
You cooked for me everyday
You gossip with me everyday
You taught me new knowledge
You taught me your new recipes
You nagged me everyday
You were just like my mummy

You were rude
You never care about your image
You are always proud of your body
You love camwhore
You scared of loneliness
You told me that you had a nightmare
Everyone said they hate you behind you 
You scared all these nightmares came true

You can always cook nice food
I love your fried potato
I love your sushi
I love your fried mee
I love your chicken chop
I love your jagung soup
You cooked more food for me than my mum

You are lovely
You are funny
We can always get weird with you
The house is never lonely with you
The house is quiet without you
You are friendly
You never care about what you gain when you give

My mum always said
Those who could have you as their wife are blessed

You are my friend
You are my cheche
You are my stepmother
You are my cooking teacher
You are my family

Happy birthday 大姐兒 🎶
I love you Dajie 💋 








Take good care at sg x
Love from,
Ah Tze

No comments: