Sunday 9 February 2014

Starry starry night


I'm now burying myself in pillows now. I need to spend my night in the living room, have my beauty sleep on the sofa with only cushions, without any soft toys. 

My aircond had been leaking since few days before the lunar new year. I need to wake up from my sleep to off the aircond whenever it started to leak. Due to the hot weather and the stupid aircond, I have some skin allergy problem that my hands and legs got itchy and some red spots appeared. Went to draw my blood for blood test due to my thyroid and this. 

So tonight, we decided to move my mattress out to the living room and spend our night in the living room. I need to sleep on my sofa because I always sleep on the sofa during the afternoons. (Mum and Ivy will fall from the sofa if they sleep on the sofa) So I need to sacrifice my bed and sleep on this sofa without any soft toys for company. (I scare my soft toys might fall from the sofa)

So, do you like the changes for the blog? Drop me an email (magdelovinit@gmail.com) so I know what you guys think! x 

No comments: