Tuesday 23 July 2013

灯系列2013


I joined this event for two years already
Since I was form 4
This is an event organised by the Buddhist club
Our school had lose for 3 years already
That was kinda sad
Other schools did very very well

We lose again this year
But it's okay
We had a lot of fun this year
Although this year's practices are kinda rush
The seniors this year tried the new method of teaching
 NO SCOLDING
NO FORCING
but ENJOYING

Obviously
This method works
We are all having nice moments during the practice
Before we went to the competition
We had a small meeting with the sifu at the temple

"Treat it as a performance but not a competition,
don't care about the results,
you are all winners if you try your best."
- Sifu

Sifu's words are really good
Her words mean a lot to our life
During this event,
I learnt a lot of stuffs
I learnt how to pray correctly
And the rules of temples

I think I'm gonna put more effort on these Buddhist thingy
(smile)
There's a meeting on this saturday
for all the Buddhist
that are sitting for exams
I hope my mum allow me to go
(hopeless)
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee mama


twitter // magdelovinit
Instagram // magdelovinit
ask.fm // magdelovinit


No comments: