Wednesday 14 August 2013

My holiday 🌻


It's a raya holidays for two weeks
This is the first time I don't think that I wasted two weeks and did nothing
I always think that I'm wasting my time during the holidays

The concert is on this Saturday
17 August 2013
Crown tower
Us, SMK Batu Lintang
Will be performing
Don't stop believing
 For the opening

Few of us are joining the another girls group
The combination of us and people from other school
The girls group are singing
Banquet fugue
And
天黑黑
( Yeah the hockkien song! )

This year is the first year I join the choir club
And the first time I have to act while singing
All of us are acting like we are the rich girls eating at a restaurant
In the Banquet Fugue
These were so hard
I forgot to sing after I started to act
I forgot to act after I sang
But luckily
It's getting better now!

Banquet Fugue
Guzzled guzzled guzzled
Munch munch
Gobble gobble chomp
Pass the salt and the pepper and the mustard and vinegar and the bread
Pass the salt and the pepper and pepper
Munch munch
Gobble gobble gobble munch
Guzzled guzzled guzzled
Guzzled guzzled guzzled
Munch munch chomp
Gobble gobble chomp

天黑黑
天黑黑 要下雨
阿公仔拿锄头要掘芋
掘啊掘 掘啊掘
掘到一尾鱼溜鼓
伊呀嘿哪 真是有趣

天黑黑 要下雨
阿公仔拿锄头要掘芋
掘啊掘 掘啊掘
掘到一尾鱼溜鼓
伊呀嘿哪 真是有趣
阿公仔要煮咸
阿嬷要煮淡
两人打架弄破锅
伊呀嘿哪隆咚盵咚枪
哇哈哈

阿公仔要煮咸
阿公仔要煮咸
阿嬷要煮淡
两人打架弄破锅
伊呀嘿哪隆咚盵咚枪
哇哈哈

We had quite alot of fun during the practices
We know new friends
We know new song
We have new challenge
If we can do as well as how we practiced
MISSION COMPLETE


I have no license yet so I can't drive
So everytime I go to the practices I have to trouble my friends
" Can I follow your car to choir? " - my sentence
I always let people wait
I'm always late
I'm sorry guys and thank you
These few days
I woke up damn early to prepare myself ready and wait for them

One of my schedule

0830 Wake up
0840 Exercise
0930 Stretching
0950 Breakfast
1030 Shower
1050 Cook my lunch
1110 Lunch time
1150 Get ready
1230 Waiting
1315 Choir
.
.
.
.
.

I took a small walk and some run during the 0840 - 0930 exercise


I online searched about some healthy way to diet
Beside healthy food intake, I found some correct ways to exercise
But they are in chinese :)


I tried some of them
The way we run and walk
And the wait of swim to diet
( I went to the swimming pool just to try that yesterday )
My mum said fats are burning when your body starts to get itchy during or after exercise
If this is a facts, I don't think the swimming method works
Because I don't feel itchy at all
But my sis do 
(wonder)

I took some photos while I'm waiting for cars these few days





I went shopping during the raya public holidays
And of course I bought new things for myself
New tops, new skirts, new dress
( yay! )
I wanted to buy an aztec shorts
omg I love it so much!
It's from BRANDS OUTLET
It is so comfy and so nice
It can match with alot of shirts
I took a red top from the corner of the shop
Just to suit the shorts
But at the end
I only managed to buy the top
My mum don't allow me to buy the shorts because she don't think I will wear it
(sad)
Kuching has finally imported aztec clothing
I was so regret that I didn't buy those aztec tops and pants last year
When I went to KL
And Kuching doesn't sell aztec thingy :/
Finally there are some! 


Okay I do shop online
And I think I'm addicted to it
(smile)
I had screenshot some while I saw them using my iPad
I hope I can own all of them!
( yay! )
















ps. These are not branded
Please no comment!
:)




Will update after the concert again! 
Will try to take more photos on that night :)
Goodbye! 




twitter // magdelovinit
instagram // magdelovinit
ask.fm // magdelovinit
facebook // Magdelyn Teo Tshin Tze


No comments: