Tuesday 10 September 2013

Events of August and parts of September


Hello guys!
( wave hands )
It's been a long time since my last post
I'm still having exam
Finally I manage to squeeze some times out for this post!
This is gonna be a long post

Okay I'm gonna write about
The farewell party
Some nights
The dinner
and some other stuffs
(smile)

Before all these
I'm gonna post the photos of the concert
A Vocal Night

some blurry small peek of our outfit for Banquet Fugue and Ti O O

The art of photobomb

The only photo we took with my previous Chinese teacher
and also the previous Choir Club teacher
Pn. Luk
( huggies )

With my new friends, Ah Qing and Ah Wei
(love)

With the present Choir Club teacher
Ms. Wong
( the bridegroom )

With Crystal ! 
( our pianist for Banquet Fugue and Ti O O )
and all the peeps I love
xoxo



With my babe and my boyfriend
Why boyfriend?
Because we took an album of couple shot during the photo taking for class photos
Awwwww
( kisses )

With my dearest dearest Alyssa
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
and Jonathan's chubby sister

ps I don't know why this photo is blur
I realised it when I got home
My dad's fault
( bows )

Crystal x

Start acting for Banquet Fugue




The group photo with some of the performer


The Don't Stop Believing !


ps the shirts are designed by Alyssa and Emily
( the future fashion designer woah )

Okay that's all for the concert
(smile)

_________________________________________________________________________________

So now
The farewell party
( YAYYYYYYYYYY )

I organised the farewell party
One of our friend
A primary school friend
one of my good friends
left us last Sunday
(sad)

So I just organise it la for him and other friends that are leaving us next year
The attendance was so kolien
( haihhhhh )

Activity : Farewell Party
Date : 31st August, Saturday (National Day)
Venue : Flinders

We invited our teacher but too bad she was having flu so she didnt attend
( sad )
But we still had a lots of fun
We went to eat and gossip alot about the old friends heheh
Then we went to have a movie
R.I.P.D
This is the first time my mum allow me to go out with friends until around 0000
Thanks mama xoxo
( bows )
I will try not to do this again I promise heheh
Here are some photos of the farewell party

Okay this is the guy that left us and went to Penang haha
Rich kid
He skipped primary 6 and went to form 1 when we are still at primary 6
So he finished A level and now go for foundation

To my dearest black tall monster,
Happy studying
I will miss you because you helped me to find my supper that night haha
So as promised, I will miss you
Keep in touch
Share your days with me through whatsapp
It's so much better if you can create a blog and write what happened there!
Must let me know if you found a girlfriend there
MUST.

xoxo from rapig





From the left
Jack, Mark, Jason, Winston
Jess, Magdelovinit
Ahahahahahahahaha requested by the girls 
I just realised that he actually loves to take photo like this
._.





























Exams are stressful
The best way for my sis and I to release stress is
CAMWHORE, PLAY and SLEEP

There's some photo we took
We gonna upload it
But I think there's something wrong with my laptop or connection problem
UPLOAD FAIL
-_-

So I will upload them next time!
_________________________________________________________________________________

We went to a family dinner on last wednesday
That's actually the first time we wore dress to family dinner like this
I don't know why
Just that I wanna wear all my dresses to parties and dinner
Or else my dresses will be wasted
( money fly away )

Some more photos here!

#ootd
Bought my black dress from CityOne
The red dress from online shop


took and edited by my cousin, a new photographer


haihhh this angle is so not good
I look fat
(sad)
From the left
magdelovinit, my cousin ( part-time model) Amelia, babe
xoxo


Took somemore photos when we got home
My favourite photo 
(love)


With the puppet dog dog I bought last year





Went to the saloon and have some hairwash last Saturday
#bestactivityever
Camwhore again right after the hairwash
Babe cut her hair

Love my hair here ohmygawd
(Y)
The power of hair saloon
_________________________________________________________________________________

Thats all for today!
But before I leave
Here's some MV I would like to introduce!

It's new songs from my favourite idol 
G - DRAGON
My forever love!
hugs and kisses hugs and kisses hugs and kisses

Here's the list of his new songs
Coup D'etat
Who You
Black
R.O.D
Niliria
Crooked
Shake The World

I love all these!
Ahhhhhh ohmygawd he is so perfect
( fangirl screaming )


Crooked

Coup D'etat with english subtitle


Coup D'etat - original MV


R.O.D | Niliria | Who You | Black | Shake Your World
have no proper MV yet
But there's live show videos on Youtube.com
Go and take a look!

xoxoxoxoxoxo G-Dragon xoxoxoxoxo

instagram // xxxibgdrgn
twitter // ibgdrgn

Follow him! xoxo


Love from,
instagram // magdelovinit
ask.fm // magdelovinit
twitter // magdelovinit
facebook // Magdelyn Teo Tshin Tze

No comments: