Sunday 1 December 2013

Photos means BYE


Talked about the feelings of separating with my friends
To remember the last year in our high school
We took lots of photo

ps. Please ignore my big tummy in the photos below
and so sorry I upload these photos with my laptop so almost all of them are #nofilter :(
So here's the spamming of photos again:

Photo taking session with our physics teacher, Cikgu Haryati





Photo taking session with our Biology teacher, Pn.Jong





Photo taking session with the funniest moral teacher, Cikgu Arifah!











Photo taking session with my dearest Cikgu Ridos



Photo taking session with the chemistry teacher, Pn.Jennie

Only few of us took the picture with her because part of the classmates kiasu left already

Photo taking sessions with the rest of the teachers and friends











Lastly, the photo with my dearest cousin :3

xx from, magdelovinit
I'm gonna miss these people :(

No comments: