Sunday 1 December 2013

dayre.me/magdelovinit @dayre


I had created an account on Dayre!

So follow me on Dayre!
dayre.me/magdelovinit

Dayre is just like a mini blog for us to share things.
Dayre is much more easier to use than Blogger.

As you can see,
You can write a post by clicking on the blue button
But there's a limit on words.
So we must control the words for our stories.
But we can post as many post as we want every single day!

ps. I don't know why the background is grey and it's actually not heheh :)

We can also post pictures on dayre.
There's photo editing part included in dayre.

BEFORE

AFTER



I haven't try on the video button and the check-in button!
Will soon update with you guys after I try it okay? x


You may also post any stories by 
adding sticker like this piglet up there 
as your header to start the stories!

Once you're done with your posts, follow some people on your dayre!
You can see what you yourself posted and what they posted
in this way!

haha yes I used those piglets to wrote my stories of the day!
Day 335 doesn't means that I had been on dayre fpr 335 days.
I guess it means that that's day 335 for dayre!


THAT'S ALL FOR THE INTRODUCTION TO DAYRE! 
SO FOLLOW ME @dayre
I will update my dayre for almost everyday because it's easier to use!
I will update my blog too but seldomly. 

x



No comments: