Tuesday 11 February 2014

Dream comes true ⭐️


🚶Surprisingly, I didn't stop the evening walk because of my laziness. I went to have a evening walk just now! ✌️

I know some of you prefer to walk/jog/exercise while listening to their MP3, or maybe walk alone without any devices. I, prefer to blog while I have my evening walk. (So starting from yesterday, I might start to blog everyday) But I think all of us are not advisable to do what Ivy did 👉 walk with her eyes focussing on her laptop (she would have knocked on a tree without me leading her at the front) it's dangerous ._. 

Okay so I'm here to share with you (my friends, families, readers, anonymous) about some decoration I did for a small corner of my future bedroom!

It's actually a black unused TV rack. I'm gonna paint it white when every things are settled. So these are just a temporary decoration for it. My mum bought me the poster when I was in kindergarten. I was trained to live in an environment that's full of bears/stuffed toys. My mum, Ivy and I love all these stuffed toys. So I counted the number of bears I had, it's around 35-45. It's a lot I know :B 


Get inspired by a blogger (@tippytoes)! 
But instead of buying a smaller stand, I bought a big one from Daiso. The bear and the love were a handmade birthday gift from a friend/brother. And of course, my name and also Ivy's are a thing that MUST appear in our room! MAGDELOVINIT & IVYTEORY.

They are actually some seashells my mum brought from Sabah. But the seashells are really special that they are in different shapes and my mum managed to find some alphabets to form our names! 
Ps. Lyn is me. My mum calls me Lyn.


The candle is also a gift from a petite friend too! It's really cute and I appreciate it. 


The collection of Doraemon I bought for Ivy, as her birthday gift this year ❤️ 


Lavender plants to make the panda looks clearer. It's another handmade gift from Jian Hui (the friend/brother I mentioned). Thank you so much :D 

Will keep you update with the changes of the room! x I want to record all the changes of the room because I had been hoping to move into this room for years. And finally! :D Dream comes true! 

No comments: