Monday 3 February 2014

Outfits of CNY 2014


Wanted to share something different from my previous posts. So I decided to share my outfits for CNY 2014 👗

I uploaded the photos of my #ootd and other random photos on my Instagram and Dayre (because they are much more easier to upload a photo compared to blogger). So do visit my Instagram (@magdelovinit) and dayre.me/magdelovinit for more updates!


Here's a picture of my outfit for Chu 1

 Bought this dress online from Mew Mew Fashion House


Really love the floral features of this dress ❤️


Next, the photo of my #ootd for Chu 2

Just simply matched a grey colored long sleeve top with a maroon colored peplum skirt
(I'm in love with maroon) 


The Chu 3



Got the white Lacey top from Brands Outlet!
Matched it with maroon colored high-waist shorts too! 


My newly bought accessories ❤️


Will stop here. To be continued! x

No comments: