Monday 10 February 2014

The unlimited freedom | Let it rain 💧


Been giving my mouth and stomach some unlimited freedom during the lunar new year. My tummy and my thighs had given some objection toward this silly decision. 

Wanted to have some workouts every morning before my breakfast, but stopped it after few days as I can't control myself not to stay with my dearest bed a little longer. 

Wanted to have some healthy diet to keep myself fit and also healthier. So, downloaded some recipe apps and bought some recipe books, hoping to cook something healthier for my meals. But almost all the healthy food are the food I avoid/never want to try. I don't eat eggs, vegetables(except carrots and potatoes), and most of the fruits too. The thought of having a healthier diets had been rubbed off after I did the research towards healthy diets. 

Due to the long holidays, I changed my lifestyle. I used to sleep before 12am and woke up around 5am while I was schooling. I took my breakfast, lunch and dinner in the time I planned. But after I graduated from my high school, I sleep after 12am and wake up around 10am. (I always comfort myself that it's good to sleep more than 8 hours.) I take my breakfast at 11 something and my lunch at 2pm or maybe 3pm. Sometimes, I will just take brunch. (Which is not good to our health.) I can spend almost the whole day in front of the TV or laptop, except the time I cook/house chores/bath. 

These are the reason why I always failed my diet plans. I'm feeling guilty towards my own body and also my health. 

I just back from my driving lesson 1.5 hours ago. I decided to have some walks at my house compound since I was already sweating. It's been a long time since the last time I walk around my house. I just realized that the soil are dry and there are lots of dried leaves on the road. This is the first lunar new year without flood or even a drop of rain. The weather is hot enough to kill a plant. 

Please, let it rain. I miss the cool weather. 

No comments: