Thursday 23 January 2014

January 2014

Finally have some times to write a proper blogpost! 



___________________________________

2013 past, 2014 is here now. Belated happy new year from me! :D 

I wish to thanks all my friends and families that went through all the ups and downs with me. 

To all my friends,
(Especially Babi, Megan, Jun Hua, Mawen and Emily) 

Thank you for being my friends. 
Thank you for forgiving all my immatureness, silliness, craziness, cuteness and blah blah blah x
You guys changed my opinions towards school and study.
You guys brighten the days in school.
I can't express all my feelings  through words. 
Sum up all the words I want to say, 
Thank you and I love you ❤️

To my family, 
(Especially Bie Bie)

Thank you and I love you. 
😬❤️

___________________________________

Had a really great countdown with my friends and family! We did some silly stuffs while waiting for the countdown session to start! We decided to took some photos with the balloons decorations there 🎈 Decided to act like how mannequins always posed too! Here's some photo of the last day of 2013 an also the first few hours of 2014! 




___________________________________

Paid my primary school a visit on its registration day! Got the chance to gather with our teachers and friends! 





___________________________________

Celebrated Ivy's 16th birthday @TwinApple! 






___________________________________

Lastly, the Chinese New Year is around the corner! I had done with my new year shopping! (I guess so) Bought mostly dresses and shorts but only few pieces of tees :( I forgot to buy some outfits that are suitable for my college! I might need to wear dresses to my school when the school starts! (I don't know if I should feel happy or sad) Anyway, just went to Segi College and handed in my registration form! I'm gonna start my school on the upcoming March! 🎒

Happy Chinese New Year Peeps! 




No comments: